Saturday, February 25, 2012

chesterfield sofas

I am currently undertaking converting my old 90s overstuffed sofa into an elegant chesterfield...

Here's the inspiration!

anthropologie
I not only love this sofa from Anthropologie, I love this room!!
bohemian rooms are my favorite...

eclecticrevisited.wordpress.com

 urban and ecclectic chesterfields!

restoration hardware
this chesterfield from restoration hardware would be perfect in a den or library!

restoration hardware
love the shabby chic version! also from restoration hardware!

Home, Sweet Home
elegant and modern this chesterfield has beautiful curves and legs... and that chandelier is AMAZING!!!!
followstudio.blogspot.com

I love this room. all white is so pretty...


can't wait for mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

would love to hear from you